Monday, February 22, 2010

Breaking Rules in a T-shirt!

T-SHIRT&TIGHTS!
black.cream.
I've always wanted to pull of this look. The look of only wearing a extremely long t-shirt
with tights. And I did it. I've had this shirt for almost a year. And couldn't really
figure out how I wanted to wear it. Well today, I had a new out look and decided to
go for the t-shirt and tights look. Added leather and boots. I was very pleased. I
would adore a pair of high black wedges. But for now I can settle for my leather boots.






CREAM T-SHIRT:Urban Outfitters//$10.00(ON SALE)
SILVER NECKLACE:Grandma//$Priceless
BLACK BOOTS:Thriftstore//$2.00
GOLD ELEPHANT RING:f21//$3.80



Chow!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I think I might have to send you some money so you can get me some Thrift Shop boots!! Let me know if that's possible. I'm a size 7, 7 1/2. For $2, dang! I'd love a pair. Let me know if you wouldn't mind doing that and we can arrange something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh definitely.
    I would be honored to do that for you.
    I mean what are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete