Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yes!

WEDGES&OVER SIZED!
gold.black.
I am very
pleased to say, I finally got the wedges I've been crying about.
These are the wedges I talked about in a previous post on how much they were. Well,
ladies and gentlemen. I came across my beloved wedges and they FINALLY dropped in
price (probably due to the fact they had a lot of crazy young ladies, like me, shocked at the
fact they were priced at 60 bucks)I got them for the lovely price of 20. Oh H&M!
Well I was mostly all H&M out.
I felt black has been my go to color lately. Nothing too special. Just wanted to
show of my golden child.






OVERSIZED SHIRT:H&M//$19.95
LEGGINGS:F21//$4.50
WEDGES:H&M//$20.00


The weather has been very groovy.
Hitting the mid 70's during the weekend.
And I ordered my first pair of shoes off line. And it was a delight that they are
JEFFREY CAMPBELL wedges!



xxx

1 comment:

  1. very lucky to have that! and really well put together with that outfit.

    ReplyDelete