Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mary Rocks!

A SWEATER & MARY!
white.gray.black.
I'm proud to present: Mary RocksbyJeffery Campbell
I am beyond head over hills in love with these wedges. Their simply amazing.
Even though I had to wait an entire month for them, it was well worth it.
I've been wearing them for two days straight!
Laying in bed, I'm wearing my Mary's. Watching the E! channel, I'm wearing my Mary's.
Their extremely comfortable. I'm really happy.
Thank you so much SOLESTRUCK and of course, Mr. Campbell.
Besides my new loves. I went thrifting a couple weeks ago and I stumble upon a lovely
animal sweater. I was more happy when I saw the price. $2.00
Even though summer is among Michigan. I'm brave enough to sport it!

LOVE!
http://solestruck.com/


Two dollar love!





xxx

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the new shoes! They're lovely!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes. I still need to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been lusting over these shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are amazing!! i am dying for the grey ones :) if you are a vintage lover you should take a look at my blog...

    http://geishapearlvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete