Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Black On Black!

BLACK&WHITE?!
brown.black.gray.blue.


The same pair of high waisted hand made shorts have been glued
upon my body for the last week. I feel ashamed that in probably four post,
I've wore the same shorts. But I can't help it. Their lovely. I feel sooo good
when I match them with "everything" in my growing closet. I think it's time for
another stop at the thrift store to find more high waisted jeans to turn into
beloved shorts. This ramble can go on forever.
I adore my new hair. I love wearing head bands with my new hair. I can actually
wear a nice little pony on the tip top of my head. This isn't going anywhere.
So I better save you all by stopping now.






JACKET:Thrift//$2.00
SHORTS:Thrift//$2.00
HEAD BAND:F21//2.80


xxx

2 comments:

  1. cute shorts and lovely bow!

    check out my giveaway: http://www.styleraiders.com/2010/06/29/hair-talk-for-once-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kitty! I love the first photo.

    ReplyDelete