Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sparkle!

DESIGNER&MAGIC!
white.pink.blue.green.


With how the weather has been feeling,
I've been the crazy person sporting shorts with lace tights& medium sleeve shirts.
And to add more hottness and texture upon my already full outfit,
a sparkly jacket, made by the wonderful and only, "JUST TON".
For shooting her summer line. I got this lovely jacket in return.
I'm sure you'll see more of it, but for now, I'll tuck it away until the weather drops to the low 60's. But, this was my outfit for the day. (working at Forever 21). And I'm pretty shocked that this shirt didn't get recalled. I mean, it's almost a spitting image of the 'Chanel' shirt. But without the expensive price tag. As always, I'm rambling on. So I'll keep it at that.





JACKET:RR//Priceless
SHIRT:F21//$17.80
SHORTS:F21//$15.80
LACE TIGHTS:Love Culture//$5.00
RING:F21//$3.80

Oh yeah:
My blog was featured on www.freestyleindetroit.blogspot.com/ (On their FB fan page)
I am beyond excited. I didn't think it would happen anytime soon. But my mouth
dropped. I am so excited. I just want to Thank them so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love your style!
    Is F21 just only available in America? (sorry, i dont know where you are)

    xx
    Love the outfit!
    http://ellique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete