Friday, January 14, 2011

Black Is Classy!

GAGA&GIRLY THINGS!
black.white.gold.

So, I decided to just go ahead and start updating with:
'What I wore today'. It's Friday and I wanted to bring out the big bang.
Mostly showing out for Forever 21. I got compliments. I giggled and said my 'Thank Yous'.
GaGa on my shirt, polka dot tights, and studded shoes, I felt pretty sassy. Or sexay.






JACKET:Forever 21//$24.99
LADY GAGA SHIRT:H&M//$17.00
LACE SKIRT:H&M//$14.00
POLKA DOT TIGHTS:Forever 21//$5.80
STUDDED SHOES:Forever 21//$13.99
BELT:Thrifted//$1.00
BOW BRACLET:Forever 21//$5.80


Well, I hope you guys enjoyed!
With love, Elaine Von.

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't edit your pictures with whatever effect you're using. It makes it hard to see the true details of the outfit/clothing. It's unnecessary/annoying.

    Nevertheless, great blog.

    ReplyDelete