Monday, April 25, 2011

A FLOWING EASTER!

PRETTY DRESS& WOODEN CROSS!

nude.brown.




God has blessed me uncontrollably. I had the lovely opportunity to be featured
on a famous music website: Green Light Go Music
I'm still in 'Awww' & still in shock. Still hasn't hit me yet. I'm just
so Thankful & very honored. (Check it out).
Okay, Easter was amazing. I got to spend it with Ryan's family along with mine. A lot
of food, laughter, & wine. I got a deeper meaning with our Savior & I was
very emotional part of the day. But I realized, 'He is risen & we are now forgiven'.
I sported my new dress by H&M. No tights were needed, but
heels definitely were. It was a very beautiful Sunday<3.







H&M DRESS://$19.00
THRIFT HEELS://$1.00



Thank you all for the lovely comments & reading me!
With love, Elaine Von.

3 comments:

  1. That dress is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on being featured and I'm glad you enjoyed your Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jeenifer:Thank you soo much.
    @Amanda:Aw, I'm so glad.

    ReplyDelete