Monday, June 27, 2011

REDO:THRIFTED HEAD TO TOE!

DENIM&PINK!

blue.pink.gold.brown.


That's right, I'm actually updating. Before I get to the outfit.
I needed some share some good news. (Which is way over due)
I say a couple weeks ago, I found out I was featured on the
JEFFERY CAMPBELL
blog. I think I flat line for about two days before I could really react to what
was going on. I'm just so excited & feel so blessed & ahh! I'm just so speechless Go, check it out! ( FEATURE!)

Yay! Okay, back to the outfit!
To keep it simple, I threw on all my beloved thrift items together & this happened:





DENIM VEST:THRIFT//$2.00
FLORAL SHIRT:THRIFT//$2.00
NECKLACE:THRIFT//$3.00
SKIRT:THRIFT//$2.00
BRACLETS/WATCHES://THRIFT
BOOTS:THRIFT//$4.00


Thank you all for reading me! & I hope you all adored!
With love, Elaine Von.

1 comment:

  1. woooaahhh.. this is ahhmazing.. how u found all that at the thrift.. i love the outfit

    http://letthisbeourlilsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete