Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A denim jacket always adds that extra spazz!

SOFT&BEAUTIFUL!
cream/white.gray.denim blue.brown.
Today I was feeling a bit
soft. But I wanted to add a little boom. And well, the denim jacket added that much
needed edge to this already shear dress. I felt very light, very beautiful, and vintage
in a cool hip way I suppose. The shoes just seemed to fit right into what I was going for.
Actually in all honestly, I don't really know what I was going for. But I'm happy
how the look came to a completed soft look.






SHEAR WHITE DRESS:Thriftstore//$2.00
DENIM JACKET:Thriftstore//$2.00
GRAY LEGGINS:F21//$7.50
GRAY COWBOY BOOTIES:Thriftstore//$4.00

I am excited for tomorrows adventure. I am going with three lovely
ladies that adore thrifting and finding those simple or amazing pieces to add to their
collection of clothes. And serve an amazing purpose for them. I'm excited cos I haven't
gone in a week. I'm just overjoyed with the hope that I find something good.
Even though last week I found two things. One of the items I've already used and I'm in love.



Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment