Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New!

THRIFT DISCOVERY&FRIENDS!
white.blue.brown.yellow.
I felt very pleased to find four things to add to my
already packed closet full of used clothing. I had some company along with me on
my adventure to find items I adored. And well, Ms. Trish found a couple things to fit
her taste and to add to her collection of mix and matched. We had a blasted. Laughed,
talked, and even had a meal on the run (meaning shopping). Later we had more company.
In the end, we all left happy and for filled.
I've been searching for pants just like this.
I'm still a bit nervous how I'm going work this into an outfit that looks good.
Otherwise I'm pleased.
PANTS://$1.25(ON SALE)


SWEATER://$2.00


BOOTIES://$1.25


YELLOW HEELS://$1.00

TRISH'S FINDS!
gray.white.black.
H&M BUTTON DOWN!

BLACK BLAZER!

SWEATER & DRESS!



Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment