Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ROAR AT MY NEW GOODIE!

TIGERS MOUTH&SASS!
black.white.


Let's go back a couple months. For Christmas, I received a lovely H&M gift
card. I wanted to make the card linger as long as possible. Welp! I did and I want
to give myself a little pat on the back. Because baby, I found the tightest dress of
my dreams. But with a lovely animal sporting on the front of it. I have so much joy,
you should come celebrate with me. Hehehe. ROAR!
(Ps: I got asked to work at Hollister today. I felt loved. Funny, huh).



TIGER BLACK DRESS:H&M//$17.95


Thank you loves for all the love.
I hope you guys enjoyed!
With love, Elaine Von.

2 comments:

  1. That dress is epic. It would even work as a top with a skirt layered over it. If we had an HM in this sad southern town, i might even go out and steal your style find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That breaks my dear heart that you don't have an H&M! Something has to be done to change that.
    That's the same thing I thought when I bought it. So many ways to wear it. It's love.
    <3,
    Elaine Von.

    ReplyDelete