Monday, March 28, 2011

APPLAUSE!

BRIGHT PINK&SKIRT!
pink.black.silver.


Hello beautiful world of bloggers.
Elaine Von is back. Well not my computer. But my inspirations of actually getting
all dolled up for the day. No more leggings and oversize shirts. Yes.
Well, you loves deserved this update more than anything. So I'll keep it short
and simple (so far, the rambling is beginning. Ouch!). I got this lovely pink shirt
from one of my 'Thrift Binges'. And baby, for 80 cents, I couldn't be more happy.
Paired it with my favorite lace skirt. Huge bow was indeed needed.
Tights (Because Michigan doesn't believe in Spring). Flats for comfort. Yup, beautiful.
ENJOY!





PINK SHIRT:Thrift//$.80
LACE SKIRT:H&M//BIRTHDAY GIFT
BIG BOW:Forever 21//$5.80



Thank you all for reading me and for the lovely comments.
With love, Elaine Von.

3 comments:

  1. I totally love your style, so cute and creative <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I loooove! And that bow!! I love finding good deals like that in the thrift store..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm hello, great-buy-of-a shirt!! so jeal. you would HATE our thrifting options here in Charlotte. 1990 chinos anyone?

    ReplyDelete