Wednesday, March 23, 2011

H&M LOVE!

H&M ADVENTURE&SOME NEW GOODIES!


My dear friend Trish and I headed to our lovely world of H&M for some
goodies. Well, mostly for her. But Friday, I get to spend my hard working cash on some
nice things I seen and need badly. Anywho, We had a fun time laughing and taking
secret pictures in the fitting room.
The other day, I had some pocket change left over for my very own spending pleasure
and purchase 4 little things from Forever 21. I'm getting a little too obsessed with
nail polish. I need to stop. I'm beginning to purchase the same colors thinking I
don't have them until I get home. Silly me.

FOREVER 21 GOODIES:


PINK NAIL POLISHES//$2.80
LOVE NECKLACE//$4.80
BLACK GIRLY SOCKS//$2.80


H&M ADVENTURE:





part of my uncool outfit. blah.








I hope you guys enjoyed!
With love, Elaine Von.

1 comment: