Monday, March 21, 2011

YIKES!

ELAINE VON. PHOTOGRAPHY&APOLOGY!

Oh man. I can't believe I'm sitting here writing another sorry post to
my lovely followers. I didn't want to have to do this,but I have to keep in touch
with you all.
Well, this lovely excuse is just sad. My computer is still broken and I'm beyond
annoyed about the entire thing. It's just the fact that I've been on three Thrift
binges and I can't show you what I've purchased. Simply because my brother is on
his laptop 24/7. Literally. (Except right now. I had to beg him for two days).
And my mommies laptop, well, the editing system I was using on hers expired and
I tried tricking the computer to let me reload it. Nope, forgot, computers are smart
and it wouldn't let me.
I am soo sorry. I'll try my best to post this week. Since I have a lot days off
work this week. So expect A LOT of new goodies and outfits. The weather has turned
beautiful over night. But sadness must continue to ruin Michigan. Ice storm is a comin'
and my car and I aren't prepared. I've decided to share just a couple photos of my friend Trish that I've recently took. I hope you guys enjoy:



Thank you all for the lovely comments. And also taking time out of your
day to read my blog. Means a lot to me. Thank you all, I love you.
With love, Elaine Von.

1 comment: