Sunday, March 6, 2011

PRETTY LITTLE THINGS!

THRIFT FINDS&FLORAL!
pink.gold.brown.blue.white.

I had a beautiful day today.
Michigan decided to show a little hint of Spring and I was overly excited and felt
the need to bring out my all time favorite thrift 'Spring' find, my floral over sized
dress. It's still a little nippy out, so I still had to throw on some tights and boots
because the night before, we had a small winter blizzard. I'm so over winter.
But it just won't go away.
(More snow is predicted in the near feature of this up coming Wednesday).
So lame. To put the weather to good use, I venture out to my second home.
My thrift store 'SUNSHINE'. I had two lovely ladies tagged along with me. I found
some items that I would love to share. So loves, come, enjoy:





BROWN FUR TRIM COAT://$9.00

HIGH WAISTED SHORTS://$2.00



Thank you all for the lovely comments & for reading me!
With love, Elaine Von.

3 comments:

  1. The items you found look amazingly gorgeous !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Those shorts are amazing, and the dress! And so versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ifee: Thank you so much darlin'. That means a lot<3.

    @Stephanie: Aww! Thank you love<3.

    ReplyDelete